Flagged for False Identity - Level 2 Seller

socialmanagor

Question

Received a mail for account being reviewed and restricted. I guess this is due to using a template in gig image. I am not sure if that's not legal. I am already verified by fiverr with id and a level 2 seller.
I'd appreciate actual help and clarification for the solution and possibilities from here rather than being asked to wait and wait, as I have seen people waiting for 4 months and never getting any solid Lead.
Looking forward to hear some actual reasoning from Fiverr staff.
Thanks

• Like 4

5 answers to this question

2 hours ago, socialmanagor said:

I'd appreciate actual help and clarification for the solution and possibilities from here rather than being asked to wait and wait, as I have seen people waiting for 4 months and never getting any solid Lead.

Fiverr always sends an email stating the reason for the ban. What email did you get?

Maybe you got banned due to the fake profile picture, as it clearly doesn’t look like a person from Pakistan and instead looks like an AI-generated image. This could be the reason if you were trying to fake your identity by using a fake profile picture. Just a guess, but you can contact customer support for more insights.

image.png.484749e9e95bd8d8bde247d2a615c9e4.png

• Like 5

22 minutes ago, rawque_gulia said:

Maybe you got banned due to the fake profile picture, as it clearly doesn’t look like a person from Pakistan 

My only one star review came from a hot Canadian supermodel who sells SEO services on Fiverr. 

Edited by mandyzines
  • Like 3