Worst customer support

My personal and business info has been in verification for a week atp. I was replied by the team 2 days after opening my first ticket regarding my issue and i was told that a new verification chance have been added for my account and i should clear cache and re login into my account, the team member said they are going to keep the ticket open for any further queries i have. I did as i was told but the issue remained same, i texted on ticket but i got no response and any new ticket i create regarding the issue gets closed without even a reply from support team.IMG_5992.jpeg.90cb728f73832d46cc1f7e4395d03fd4.jpegthe ticket opened 2 days ago was closed and i still didn’t even get a response on the ticket which was opened.

IMG_5993.png

• Like 3

1 hour ago, aymaan_memon said:

My personal and business info has been in verification for a week atp. I was replied by the team 2 days after opening my first ticket regarding my issue and i was told that a new verification chance have been added for my account and i should clear cache and re login into my account, the team member said they are going to keep the ticket open for any further queries i have. I did as i was told but the issue remained same, i texted on ticket but i got no response and any new ticket i create regarding the issue gets closed without even a reply from support team.the ticket opened 2 days ago was closed and i still didn’t even get a response on the ticket which was opened.

They are doing the right thing by closing your tickets. Why are you sending new tickets on the same issue when you already have created it? If you keep doing that, then forget it, you won't be responded. You should wait and be patient.

Fiverr Support is not worst.. it's you who is doing wrong.. so wait for their response on the ticket which is already "Open". 

• Like 3
  • Up 5

1 hour ago, smartdezigns said:

They are doing the right thing by closing your tickets. Why are you sending new tickets on the same issue when you already have created it? If you keep doing that, then forget it, you won't be responded. You should wait and be patient.

Fiverr Support is not worst.. it's you who is doing wrong.. so wait for their response on the ticket which is already "Open". 

Its just “open” but alr i will keep waiting.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, aymaan_memon said:

Its just “open” but alr i will keep waiting.

CS has a lot to deal with since you aren't the only one this is happening to. They might be adjusting things on the site and telling CS to wait / etc. Your messages get flagged if you write several times, so the best way really is to nudge them on the original ticket and wait. 

It's not fun - but imagine being on the other end. 

While I don't believe CS operates well, I do believe giving the people behind it a little bit of slack and being kind can male a huge difference. 

• Like 4
  • Up 2

4 hours ago, katakatica said:

CS has a lot to deal with since you aren't the only one this is happening to. They might be adjusting things on the site and telling CS to wait / etc. Your messages get flagged if you write several times, so the best way really is to nudge them on the original ticket and wait. 

It's not fun - but imagine being on the other end. 

While I don't believe CS operates well, I do believe giving the people behind it a little bit of slack and being kind can male a huge difference. 

Yeah i get that but its js very frustrating when you create your gig for 2 hours, spend 3 dollars for the verification and in the end you get no proper response for days.

• Like 3