Are there any real Buyers on Fiverr?

I've been using my Fiverr Account for 2 weeks now, have set up the maximum of 3 gigs, offering low prices for quality work. I've gotten 10 messages completely unrelated to my gigs offered, and 100% scammers. Is it just flooded with too many creators so that new sellers will never be seen? Or is this Freelance site just full of scammers? Discouraged to say the least.

• Like 5

Hey @jarrettoldeck

The reality is that your niche.  (Graphic Design) is masively saturated on Fiverr, we are talking tens of thousands of people.  But... there are genuine buyers out there, and they do come to new sellers.  

Sometimes personality and emotion is the deciding factor for customers choosing you over someone else. it may be worth considering adding an intro video, or a gig video to set yoursef apart from the others.  Also, try and add as many examples of your work as possible,  really fill out every space you can to show off your work. This includes your gig images and portfolio section. 

I can't guarentee it will work, but it's worth a shot. 

Good luck. 

Edited by breals
  • Like 6
  • Support 2
  • Insightful 2

Hey Hustler let me tell you this:

I waited 4 Months to get my first Order! 4 M O N T H S!

• Optimize your GIG and describtion!
  • Low price doesn't mean you will sell something! 
  • KEEP LEARING! Watch Videos on how to improve your GIG, read BLOGS. Make sure you have the best OFFER!
  • Try to offer a specific niche within your niche. Graphic Design -> Phone Cases -> iPhone Cases. Graphic Design -> Book Covers. Try to stand out from the crowd

• Like 4
  • Insightful 2

3 hours ago, jarrettoldeck said:

I've been using my Fiverr Account for 2 weeks now, have set up the maximum of 3 gigs, offering low prices for quality work. I've gotten 10 messages completely unrelated to my gigs offered, and 100% scammers. Is it just flooded with too many creators so that new sellers will never be seen? Or is this Freelance site just full of scammers? Discouraged to say the least.

😜 Do you think that such a world-renowned platform can exist without any real buyers?

• Like 5