Impressions are too low for all my gigs. Please give me suggestions

I noticed that your first gig has low-competition keywords, and I see you've already updated it five times. Since it has been ordered once, it's better not to update it too frequently. However, I think you should consider improving your gig image.

Wish your best of luck 👍

• Like 5

27 minutes ago, nionkhan2020 said:

I noticed that your first gig has low-competition keywords, and I see you've already updated it five times. Since it has been ordered once, it's better not to update it too frequently. However, I think you should consider improving your gig image.

Wish your best of luck 👍

Thank you for your suggestions

• Like 3
  • Facepalm 1

4 hours ago, creed_freelance said:

Thank you for your suggestions

Advice from a seller without sales.

4 hours ago, nionkhan2020 said:

No sales 01.jpg

• Like 2

What is the expected impression count for a fully optimized gig and what is a good click-through rate and conversion rate?

I am a new seller on fiver and I want to know what standards I have to set for my gigs before optimizing titles, thumbnails or description. How many impressions does the most optimized gig get? And what percentage of those turn to clicks and what percentage of those clicks turn to orders? I want to ask experienced sellers to provide me with their experience with this. Thanks

• Like 3
  • Up 1

2 hours ago, creed_freelance said:

How many impressions does the most optimized gig get?

It is virtually impossible to say.  It relies on a number of different factors, including. 

1) Your Niche

2) Your Price 

3) Your Target Audience

4) Your seller level

5) Your position in Fiverr in relation to the algorythm

I wouldn't worry about impressions as a new seller. Concentrate more on creating the very best gig you can, both visually and written.  If customers like what they see, then they will get in touch. 

Chasing a number is a pointless excersie, as your position on Fiverr fluctuates over time. even for experienced sellers. (Unless of course you're in a Micro Niche) 

Edited by breals
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

I think some people vastly misunderstand what 'optimizing' a gig can do. I've said this before - every new seller is doing the same thing. You might get a good amount of impressions at first but it you're blending in it won't help. 

Just like said above, there's no set amount of impressions or clicks to reach to get orders. It's not like levelling up in a video game because it's NOT a video game. It's a flexible marketplace that factors in more things than we can even count. 

Focus on standing out. 

• Like 4
  • Up 3