Payment someone

mehfateh

Question

7 answers to this question

It was a scam. There's no need to do anything probably as they're already blocked.

Anyone who sends a message in the inox with a screenshot saying "Status: Customer has paid" or a link saying "Get funds" to get the payment will be scamming.

I assume you didn't click on any "get funds" link or QR code. If so there shouldn't be any problem. People who send QR codes to your inbox to scan so you could get payment or verification will be scamming. That link/page you've attached is a scam page.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 4
  • Up 1

38 minutes ago, mehfateh said:

When I click get fund button there ask my bank account but I don't provide.

Everything should be okay then. Just ignore that scam link/page. Don't provide any info in it like you haven't.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, mediatechbd said:

I am also facing the same problem

On 8/19/2024 at 5:14 PM, uk1000 said:

It was a scam. There's no need to do anything probably as they're already blocked.

Anyone who sends a message in the inox with a screenshot saying "Status: Customer has paid" or a link saying "Get funds" to get the payment will be scamming.

I assume you didn't click on any "get funds" link or QR code. If so there shouldn't be any problem. People who send QR codes to your inbox to scan so you could get payment or verification will be scamming. That link/page you've attached is a scam page.

• Like 2