Success Score being stuck at 4 and Negative Impact on "Client Satisfaction"

minh6a0

Hello!

Currently I have 2 gigs, which both have amazing reviews (95% of the total 1200+ reviews are 5-star)

However, ever since the new Success Score update dropped, my gigs are always affected with Negative Impact on "Client Satisfaction" despite amazing feedbacks

My success score was stuck at 4 for several months until June when it increased to 5 (I got strong positive impact on delivery time somehow), but my Client Satisfaction being negative remained the same. And as of today, it has dropped back to 4

This is very weird for me since most feedbacks I have received are very positive, as well as many buyers have returned multiple times

I have tried to ask more questions as well as giving more frequent updates, but nothing has changed despite my effort

If you have any suggestion or any solution to my problem, please let me know

Thank you!

image.png.c09c6c30118a8ca5292a2ec0b506d324.png

Edited by minh6a0
  • Like 7

• minh6a0 changed the title to Success Score being stuck at 4 and Negative Impact on "Client Satisfaction"

My success score has been stuck at 4 for 5 months. I have completed several orders with positive feedback, and no order cancelation. I tried every tip but nothing helped. Now I am not giving Fiverr much importance and exploring other ways to earn online. There is no need to invest time and energy in Fiverr until they make the success score transparent. 

• Like 2

On 8/19/2024 at 10:52 AM, minh6a0 said:

Hello!

Currently I have 2 gigs, which both have amazing reviews (95% of the total 1200+ reviews are 5-star)

However, ever since the new Success Score update dropped, my gigs are always affected with Negative Impact on "Client Satisfaction" despite amazing feedbacks

My success score was stuck at 4 for several months until June when it increased to 5 (I got strong positive impact on delivery time somehow), but my Client Satisfaction being negative remained the same. And as of today, it has dropped back to 4

This is very weird for me since most feedbacks I have received are very positive, as well as many buyers have returned multiple times

I have tried to ask more questions as well as giving more frequent updates, but nothing has changed despite my effort

If you have any suggestion or any solution to my problem, please let me know

Thank you!

image.png.c09c6c30118a8ca5292a2ec0b506d324.png

Because of two reasons this thing happened: one is getting public feedback below 5.0 stars, and the second is getting negative private feedback. I was also facing the same thing, but after a lot  of discussion with the Fiverr support team, I got those reasons.

• Like 2
  • Facepalm 1