Order Switch possible after work is delvered?

hasnainshakeell

Question

A client ordered me a project.

I started working on it and delivered the project.

It was ai song.Client sent me order details and order delivered was exactly same.

then he says Hey I wanna switch my project and he gave me totally new lyrics for project.

I wanna enquire is it right for client to change after i have worked hard for one project and delivered and at end he says oh I wanna Change my idea or project.

• Like 6

8 answers to this question

47 minutes ago, hasnainshakeell said:

It was ai song.Client sent me order details and order delivered was exactly same.

According to your text, the order is delivered according to his specifications. 

Maybe he is looking for free work. 

Is the order already completed? Did he accept the delivery?

• Like 7

Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, priyank_mod said:

Is he asking you to work on new/next song or he wants you to deliver a different song for the order you already delivered??

Asking to work on completely new songimage.png.f13a5078e26bbb9e7e0b758ae1fcdac1.png

Edited by hasnainshakeell

14 hours ago, filipdevaere said:

According to your text, the order is delivered according to his specifications. 

Maybe he is looking for free work. 

Is the order already completed? Did he accept the delivery?

I delivered the order and it was automatically accepted , During  the order , when i already deliverd the song  ,he said hey i wanna switch to completely new song and i agreed as i was a newbie .Now he is saying he will review bad and not give ratings

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, hasnainshakeell said:

I delivered the order and it was automatically accepted , During  the order , when i already deliverd the song  ,he said hey i wanna switch to completely new song and i agreed as i was a newbie .Now he is saying he will review bad and not give ratings

Some buyers are unethical and unfortunately they always try to take advantage of new/low priced sellers. 

Since you're new, you have a few choices: 

• Contact support and tell them that buyer is threatening you and asking for free work. (make sure you share screenshots of his texts about bad ratings with them)
  • Compose the new song and deliver it in the generic inbox. But he can still leave bad ratings and he can even ask you for more FREE work till the 14-day window of public reviews expire.
  • You can say NO, allow him to leave a bad public rating and then clarify how he was trying to cheat as a response to his public review.
  • Like 2
  • Up 1