"Why am I not receiving orders on Fiverr?"

azizul3030

Question

9 answers to this question

15 minutes ago, azizul3030 said:

please give me some tips so that I can improve. thank you

Set yourself apart. 

Offer something an app can't do for people. Learn a new skill that people are actually looking for. 

That's my advice. 

• Like 6

24 minutes ago, azizul3030 said:

I am a new seller. I am selling SEO related services like YouTube Video SEO, on page SEO.  I want to know some information "Why am I not getting orders on Fiverr?"

Because you're not selling anything special.

There are thousands of other people selling the same things.

How do YOU try to set yourself apart? What have you done to be better than the others?

• Like 4

Success doesn't happen overnight; it takes time and effort. It's up to you to stay in the game or step out of your comfort zone. Ask yourself these questions:

1. Have you thoroughly researched your niche?
  2. Have you fully optimized your gig creation and presentation?
  3. What steps have you taken to earn that first "congratulations" message from Fiverr?
  4. Are you willing to invest time and money now to gain the freedom to escape your full-time job later?

If you can answer these questions honestly, you're on the right track. Continue researching, invest time in refining your approach, and focus on how you can better serve your clients. Remember, clients seek your expertise and are willing to pay for it.

Pro Tip: As an SEO expert, apply your skills to optimize your Fiverr profile. It can make a significant difference in attracting clients.

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, filipdevaere said:

There is no guarantee that he is an expert. All new sellers write "expert" in their profile. 

Yes, exactly that's why I asked him to prove himself, that's the pro tip. That will encourage him to stay him in game and eventually achieve desired results.

• Like 3