How can I rank my gig to first page?!

shahriyar_miku

If I use fiverr forum ,will I still be shown online in Fiverr.com?? I have just gave my gig yesterday and there are only 6 impressions.  And I couldn't fine my gig in fiverr while I was checking from another browser as a viewer. Can you please tell me what is the problem??

• Like 9
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, shahriyar_miku said:

I have just gave my gig yesterday and there are only 6 impressions.  And I couldn't fine my gig in fiverr while I was checking from another browser as a viewer. Can you please tell me what is the problem??

Patience 05.jpg

• Like 5
  • Facepalm 1

9 minutes ago, shahriyar_miku said:

Suggest me to improve my fiverr profile and how can I grab my first order??!

What is the point of adding in the random * on your profile desciption.  I understand it's apparently a way to stand out in a search (Which I am not convinced of)  But it looks so unprofessional, and that you have serious literacy issues. 

2 minutes ago, design35791 said:

Optimize your gig, and marketing will be fine

Based on what research????

Screenshot 2024-08-17 213850.png

• Like 2

1 minute ago, breals said:

What is the point of adding in the random * on your profile desciption.  I understand it's apparently a way to stand out in a search (Which I am not convinced of)  But it looks so unprofessional, and that you have serious literacy issues. 

Since fiverr was not accepting the word "leads" more than 4 times, I thought of adding a * as L*ead. than how shall I write this? any suggestion, please?

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

Just now, shahriyar_miku said:

Since fiverr was not accepting the word "leads" more than 4 times, I thought of adding a * as L*ead. than how shall I write this? any suggestion, please?

Then you're keyword stuffing.   I would rewrite the gig description  as it just looks shoddy.   If you keep it as it is, then your potential customers will take a wide berth of you in fear that you can't spell.  

• Like 1
  • Up 1

23 minutes ago, breals said:

Thanks for your suggestion and I have tried to modify the description !

Screenshot 2024-08-18 030700.png

• Like 1

Optimize your profile with a professional photo, catchy tagline, and clear service description. Create targeted gigs with detailed descriptions, attractive images, and competitive pricing.  Do SEO by using relevant keywords and tags, and promote your gigs on social media and through networking.

Stay patient, consistent, and continuously refine your skills to increase your chances of success.🙂

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1