Does fiverr gig regain its rank after falling in "late delivery" trap?

yasseramrani427

Question

Hello. it's been a couple of weeks since I delivered an order that was marked as "late delivery" and after that, Fiverr has automatically discarded the order. As a result, my gig ranking has dropped severely and now I don't receive any orders! I am doing my best nights and days to optimise my gig description, tags, title and so on, but I still in the 4th page. I am very frustrated and unaware of how much time the gig can recover from this loss and regain its shine. Is it possible that I delete it and create new one? What do you guys suggest please. Thank you very much! 

• Like 1

3 answers to this question

15 minutes ago, helali009 said:

Dropping due to a "late delivery" issue, however the rank of a Fiverr gig can possibly be restored but it will take some time. Simply deliver orders on time, in high quality over and again to get a solid number of positive reviews that increase your gig's ranking. Also updating your gig, keyword optimization and share it on social media. Participating in the Fiverr forum, and giving best customer service might even qualify to recover your gig. Although you can recover, it takes a lot of time and work to do so.

Participating in the forum does NOTHING. Please do not spread misinformation. 

If someone loses their 'rank' and stops receiving orders, you can't just tell them to deliver high-quality work! They are passed that point. They have nothing to deliver. 

1 hour ago, yasseramrani427 said:

Hello. it's been a couple of weeks since I delivered an order that was marked as "late delivery" and after that, Fiverr has automatically discarded the order. As a result, my gig ranking has dropped severely and now I don't receive any orders! I am doing my best nights and days to optimise my gig description, tags, title and so on, but I still in the 4th page. I am very frustrated and unaware of how much time the gig can recover from this loss and regain its shine. Is it possible that I delete it and create new one? What do you guys suggest please. Thank you very much! 

I would stop updating your gigs for a bit. 'Optimizing' them day and night might be creating a bigger issue than the late delivery - though that shouldn't happen either. 

It could easily be that your 'time to shine' as a newcomer is just over as well - new profiles often get a small boost at the beginning of their journey. Once that passes, they need to prove themselves (and no, not by updating their gigs all the time.)

Look at your offerings and think about what you're providing. Are you unique enough? Or do your gigs get buried because there are thousands of others offering the same thing?

When you offer things many people can do easily, you are unlikely to make it on here just due to the sheer number of other gigs.  No matter what other people might say, that's just how it is. 

• Up 5

27 minutes ago, helali009 said:

Dropping due to a "late delivery" issue, however the rank of a Fiverr gig can possibly be restored but it will take some time. Simply deliver orders on time, in high quality over and again to get a solid number of positive reviews that increase your gig's ranking.

How many orders you have DELIVERED so far on Fiverr??

28 minutes ago, helali009 said:

Participating in the Fiverr forum,

You have posted 71 times on the forum!!

How many impressions, clicks and orders you fetched from this particpation??

• Up 3

Dropping due to a "late delivery" issue, however the rank of a Fiverr gig can possibly be restored but it will take some time. Simply deliver orders on time, in high quality over and again to get a solid number of positive reviews that increase your gig's ranking. Also updating your gig, keyword optimization and share it on social media. Participating in the Fiverr forum, and giving best customer service might even qualify to recover your gig. Although you can recover, it takes a lot of time and work to do so.