Account Temporary disabled

kendamc

Question

14 answers to this question

45 minutes ago, kendamc said:

Hello,

My account was hacked 48 hours ago, and my account is still suspended. What should I do?

I changed my password, and activated double authentication

Hello too

Have you contacted Fiverr Support regarding it? If yes, then they are may be investigating your case so it will take time. It's suspended but temporarily.. Don't worry. Hopefully you will get your account back.. 

By the way, how was your account hacked? Did you click on suspicious link or downloaded malicious file?

• Up 1

12 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

Hello too

Have you contacted Fiverr Support regarding it? If yes, then they are may be investigating your case so it will take time. It's suspended but temporarily.. Don't worry. Hopefully you will get your account back.. 

By the way, how was your account hacked? Did you click on suspicious link or downloaded malicious file?

Good morning,

no, I haven't clicked on any suspicious links recently. In addition, the "hacker" sent me a message pretending to be Fiverr support, with a Russian name. Intelligent guy xD

1 minute ago, kendamc said:

Good morning,

no, I haven't clicked on any suspicious links recently. In addition, the "hacker" sent me a message pretending to be Fiverr support, with a Russian name. Intelligent guy xD

Oh so you actually got scammed first then hacked.. Sorry to hear about it. Have you contacted Fiverr Support regarding it?

13 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

Oh so you actually got scammed first then hacked.. Sorry to hear about it. Have you contacted Fiverr Support regarding it?

Yes. Maybe a database leak

1 minute ago, kendamc said:

Yes. Maybe a database leak

If contacted Fiverr Support already then wait for their response. Meanwhile be prepared as you will be asked some questions for verification purpose. Hopefully it will be restored. Good Luck!

@kendamc

I changed my password, and activated double authentication

Contact support immediately and provide details. Changing your password and activating 2FA were good steps👍 . Keep monitoring your email for updates.

Edited by nionkhan2020
  • Like 1
  • Facepalm 3