How Long Does It Take for Fiverr to Review an Intro Video?

Hello, Fiverr Community!

I'm Rahana Islam, and I recently uploaded an intro video for my Fiverr profile. I'm curious about the typical time frame it takes for the Fiverr team to review and approve these videos. If anyone has experience with this process, could you share how long it usually takes? Your insights would be greatly appreciated!

I'm a WordPress and e-commerce expert, and I've been fine-tuning my profile to better showcase my skills and services. Part of this update includes a new intro video, which I believe will help potential clients understand my offerings more clearly. I understand that review times can vary, but I'm eager to get my video approved and would love to hear about others' experiences. Any tips or advice on this process would also be welcome!

Thank you!

Rahana Islam

• Like 2

Hey Fiverr community,

I'm thrilled to share that my intro video has finally been reviewed and published! 🌟 After putting in a lot of effort to showcase my skills and services, it's exciting to have a visual representation of what I offer. This video highlights my expertise in [your niche/service, e.g., WordPress and e-commerce], and I can't wait for potential clients to get to know me better through it.

Check out my intro video on my Fiverr profile, and let me know what you think! I'd love to hear your feedback and connect with fellow freelancers here. Thanks for being such a supportive community!

Cheers,
Rahana Islam

image.png.d1e6fff97d2d51e209378b13eedc30fb.png

• Like 2
  • Congrats! 2