How can i get my first sell as digital marketing experts

jonayetc

Welcome to Fiverr! Keep active on Fiverr. Make your gig standard. You can follow other seller gigs similar to yours. keep write keyword what Bayer search in fiverr search bar in Bayer need Thayer service they want.  

• Like 11
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, shohelabbasy said:

Welcome to Fiverr! Keep active on Fiverr. Make your gig standard. You can follow other seller gigs similar to yours. keep write keyword what Bayer search in fiverr search bar in Bayer need Thayer service they want.  

image.png.c90288154f456ccec7e48034be591028.png

• Like 10
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

11 minutes ago, rizwansb said:

Enjoy the forum and search tips and recommendation from top rated seller on forum.

Indeed. Do not listen to the tips and advice of new sellers and sellers without sales. If they cannot get orders for their account, their advice will not get orders for your account.

• Like 11
  • Up 1
  • Facepalm 1

• 3 weeks later...

Patience. A lot of patience. Often it's the first order that will take the longest to show up.

But if you want an actual, technical answer, I did just take a cursory glance at the gigs you're offering, and honestly there's just two main things that stand out to me.

Both of these are anecdotal, so take it with a grain of salt, but here's what I personally adjusted about my gig that might apply to yours as well:

1. Pricing. Taking a quick glimpse at the WordPress website creation niche on Fiverr, there are a lot of established sellers already. Some of them actually offer prices lower than yours, which means that clients really won't have much incentive to try out a new seller when there's an experienced one with hundreds of reviews that offers the same gig at a lower cost. While I'm not saying that you need to devalue your work, it might be good to consider lowering your prices until you also have a few reviews under your gig.
  2. Gig optimization. The keywords that keep popping up on Fiverr, but it's true. Honestly I think the main thing about your gig that really stands out to me is the lack of preview slides. You really only have the single, viewable title page, and therefore no brief looks at past work or what you can do specifically. I'd add on a few, portfolio style, or at least add more slides that showcase what you're offering.
  • Like 5

17 hours ago, jonayetc said:

How can i get my first sell as digital marketing experts. 

But you are building websites. Are you switching to another (fictitious or non-fictitious) service because you are not getting orders?

• Like 12
  • Insightful 1