Account Disabled for no reason

mohiddaman

Question

I’m posting this again I got no reply it’s urgent

My account was suspended before, wrongly, so i contacted customer support and after 4 long months i got it back. I took all the necessary precautions as they said, changed my email, told them details, edited gig and profile description and finally finally finally my account was back but i didnt know that in a few hours that nightmare would repeat. i was asking customer support of precautions to take and general questions about my gig status, and i got a reply that my services violate their community guidelines, although, it didnt as my only service was creating houses in a videogame. i tried to explain this to customer support, made multiple support requests but all were replied with the exact same automated message. whatever question i ask them is replied with the same automated message and although i can login in my account i cant do anything im assuming this is because its partially disabled. i want quick action on this as this is my only source of financial income and i struggle to survive without this. i understand that i might be wrong and IF i was offering such services please reply to me and tell what was the thing that violates the guidelines so i can work on it rather than those automated replies. thanks.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 answers to this question

6 minutes ago, sumaiya_mukta said:

Hi @mohiddaman

I’m sorry to hear about the difficulties you're experiencing with your Fiverr account. It’s frustrating when automated messages don't address your specific concerns, especially when your livelihood is at stake. Here's a step-by-step approach that might help you get a more precise response and possibly resolve your issue:

1. Clarify Your Case:

• Start by writing a clear, concise, and detailed explanation of your situation. Include the steps you’ve taken to comply with Fiverr’s guidelines, such as changing your email and updating your gig and profile description.
    • Highlight that your services involve creating houses in a video game, which you believe does not violate any guidelines.
  2. Escalate Your Support Request:

• When contacting Fiverr support, explicitly request that your case be escalated to a senior support agent or supervisor. Make sure to mention that you've received automated responses that don't address your specific issue.

3. Provide Evidence:

• If possible, gather any evidence that supports your claim that your services comply with Fiverr’s guidelines. This could include screenshots of your gig, descriptions, and any previous communications with Fiverr support.
  4. Consider Alternative Solutions:

• While waiting for a resolution, explore other freelancing platforms or ways to market your services. Diversifying your income streams can help mitigate the impact of such situations in the future.

I hope this helps, and I wish you the best of luck in resolving your issue swiftly.

Best regards,
S. Mukta

Thank you so much! I tried all these methods, but personally I think senior supervisors are even more lazy they just close the request without solving it.

i gave them long detailed paragraphs multiple times and as for proof i gave them links for multiple sellers on fiverr providing the same service but it was of no use…

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mohiddaman said:

my only service was creating houses in a videogame.

Are you allowed to access other people's video game accounts per the games TOS? If not, you're violating Fiverr's TOS, too. Just a guess.

• Like 2