Delivery doubt

gaurisinghal_

Question

Hi!

I am designing 4 web banners for a client, however, 1 banner is needed by the client urgently for some event. So how do I deliver it?

If I choose to make the delivery option now, can I deliver the remaining 3 banners later? will the client have to make a payment to download the first banner?

• Like 4

9 answers to this question

14 minutes ago, junaiidgraphiks said:

Can I take it in writing or a contract can be made to ensure that the other banners will be made and payment will be done?

Just use the MILESTONES feature, it will ensure that you will get paid for each banner individually. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, gaurisinghal_ said:

Hi!

I am designing 4 web banners for a client, however, 1 banner is needed by the client urgently for some event. So how do I deliver it?

If I choose to make the delivery option now, can I deliver the remaining 3 banners later? will the client have to make a payment to download the first banner?

If all 4 web banners are part of a single order, you cannot deliver the order using the delivery button until all 4 are ready. Additionally, be cautious while providing just one banner. Make sure the buyer is credible and stay vigilant for any potential scams/free work.

• Like 5

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, navid_zafar said:

If all 4 web banners are part of a single order, you cannot deliver the order using the delivery button until all 4 are ready. Additionally, be cautious while providing just one banner. Make sure the buyer is credible and stay vigilant for any potential scams/free work.

That my main concern. The first banner is needed for printing purposes, how do I send it over? Can I take it in writing or a contract can be made to ensure that the other banners will be made and payment will be done?

Edited by gaurisinghal_
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, gaurisinghal_ said:

That my main concern. The first banner is needed for printing purposes, how do I send it over? Can I take it in writing or a contract can be made to ensure that the other banners will be made and payment will be done?

I would suggest you to talk to buyer and agree on terms.

• Like 3

To ensure the buyer's credibility, review their profile for past orders from other sellers and examine any related seller feedback. Based on this information, assess whether you feel confident in trusting the buyer. 👍

• Like 2

Actually you can't delivery that project right that way. if it was mistone project then you could be, so In this situation I suggest you to communicate with your client about it. Don't worry if you make him understand then he will also help with this I think...

• Like 2