Asking for 300 euros? is this scam

samircreatives

Question

6 answers to this question

Hello @samircreatives 

Yes, that is a scam. In addition to what @creative_howl said, please remember not to open suspicious links, QR codes, or files from senders you have not contacted directly. Please be aware that Fiverr will never contact you via inbox to request payments, passwords, or private information.

Please report this user to our Customer Support immediately. Send an email to support@fiverr.com with all the screenshots you have.

Thank you. 

• Like 1
  • Up 1

1 hour ago, samircreatives said:

Hi,

I got many messages today with the link name of Fiverr.

Kindly the strict action to stop this type of scam, its really danger for beginners.

Screenshot 2024-07-22 163129.png

Just a Few days ago I also received these types of messages and links. But I ignored them. 

Hello , i had similar thing happened today, i created first time an account on fiverr and then i received this message from unknown person, first of all i thought it was real , and i followed on qr code but then i understood that it looked like a scam and i gave up ,also message box appeared and said that my card needed 250 Eur to have and then redeem customer's paid money, now i closed and i am going to report . image.png.6c2380b2e3deadc076a549f8db08e9c7.png

The spamming message is getting too much and becoming unbearable. Please support team should help us work on it. If I could still remember some years back there is nothing like this. It's getting too much like i previously said. It's as if those people have already been waiting for you to publish your gig 

Edited by samson7085