Will there be any repercussions for canceling my first order?

Guest deng112

Question

Guest deng112

I received my first order yesterday, but due to a problem with the translation software, which caused me to misunderstand the customer's requirements, after he placed the order, I found out about this problem during my communication with him, which caused me to be unable to fulfill it, what should I do about this, will my cancellation affect me a lot?、

If the impact is huge

If I deactivate my account and delete it, and then re-register with this cell phone number and other information, will I still be able to register successfully and remove the effects of canceling my order?

1 answer to this question

I see that the buyer didn't accept the mutual cancellation yet. If he doesn't, it will affect you order completion rate more than if it is mutual.

"When evaluating a seller, all cancellations are taken into account. We are aware that some cancellations are inevitable and those cancellations have a lower impact on a seller's performance scores" - from Fiverr help

Please don't make a new profile, you don't have to discourage yourself. You are at the start of your jurney, give yourself some time.

• Like 1
  • Up 2