Withdrawal Option Disabled

alex_seo03

Question

Hello, please, I just got a notification few days ago from Fiverr after 90 days my account has been disabled that I should withdraw my funds. But as I tried to, I saw that my withdrawal option has been disabled. I tried to complain to cs but I’ve not no response for a while now. Can anyone tell me what you think I can do? Or has anyone had this kind of issue? Please, thanks. 

Below is an attached file of what I got from the page. 

IMG_1760.png

• Like 1

9 answers to this question

I haven’t gotten any response from Customer service despite the tons of messages sent and I can’t figure why? 

They should at least let me withdraw my funds before the account get closed again.

IMG_1760.png

• Like 1

5 hours ago, alex_seo03 said:

Hello, please, I just got a notification few days ago from Fiverr after 90 days my account has been disabled that I should withdraw my funds. But as I tried to, I saw that my withdrawal option has been disabled. I tried to complain to cs but I’ve not no response for a while now. Can anyone tell me what you think I can do? Or has anyone had this kind of issue? Please, thanks. 

Below is an attached file of what I got from the page. 

IMG_1760.png

That is also what my friend experienced . For the next 7 days for you to withdraw your fund they wont reply your message till the account is closed again and thats what i reported here to 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, landerson_ said:

That is also what my friend experienced . For the next 7 days for you to withdraw your fund they wont reply your message till the account is closed again and thats what i reported here to 

Oooops, but that shouldn’t be. These are funds that are hard earned. I hope they do the right thing.  

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, alex_seo03 said:

Oooops, but that shouldn’t be. These are funds that are hard earned. I hope they do the right thing.  

That is what i told them too its our hard earn money and they already removed their charges  from it. Till now my friend isnt able to withdraw it yet and has no access to the account

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, landerson_ said:

That is what i told them too its our hard earn money and they already removed their charges  from it. Till now my friend isnt able to withdraw it yet and has no access to the account

I’m just so scared right now. I hope they help us out.  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, smartdezigns said:

@ana_tomy or @Lena Kindly check OP's case. Thank you

Hello @smartdezigns thanks for your help, can you possibly help me give them a text for me. The funds I have are meant to clear my bills and it would go a long way for me. No response for the past 3 days that I have been texting CS. I’m kinda frustrated rn cause it’s few days before the account gets closed again. I just don’t know what to do again.   

• Like 1