Improve My Gig

facx001

Hello everyone , as a new seller on fiverr from past year i have not even get a single order on fiverr after every possible research i came to know about the ranking on top and to optimize the gig to rank of most with the searched key words related to the services am providing  whatever i have done every thing for it and start getting  mor impressions but still no progress in clicks and orders < however the main issue is that the some [***] people on fiverr using the fake review scheme to get ranked on top even they are not good at all , can plz we can do something for it to get real orders.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, facx001 said:

Hello everyone , as a new seller on fiverr from past year i have not even get a single order on fiverr after every possible research i came to know about the ranking on top and to optimize the gig to rank of most with the searched key words related to the services am providing  whatever i have done every thing for it and start getting  mor impressions but still no progress in clicks and orders

Hello too.

• How many times are you going to post the same thing? One thread is more than enough.
  • You have been on Fiverr since November 2021.. So you are not a new seller. 
  • How do you know about fake review scheme? If something like that is going on, Fiverr will take an action against those accounts. Why are you worried about that? Focus on yourself only.
  • Your gig galleries are not good enough to attract buyers that's why you are not getting orders. Improve them further. 
  • Work on gig descriptions too.
  • And mind your language please. 
  • Up 1