Do we wait after publishing gig?

savvy_pro11

Normally I am also a new users and facing low impression 

I created 3 gigs in first week and I got 102 impression on a first gig whereas the total impression within first week is 202 but I am little bit confused about what I do with that now?

Help to get some impressions 

I also need a few suggestions form you about should I upgrade my gig or build a new one if it is not getting impression and clicks.

https://www.fiverr.com/s/BRw3PDl

Black and Blue Modern Gradient Zoom Virtual Background_20240711_204407_0000.png

I am new seller on Fiverr and I need to know about my faults in gigs which is not growing well and ranking 

I created 3 gigs on first week but I got 109 highest impression at one of gig up to today whereas 202 are the total impressions. 

I am little bit confused about my gigs ranking. 

Please tell me what is wrong with these gigs 

https://www.fiverr.com/s/qDjw0G2 

https://www.fiverr.com/s/Egd5DYy 

https://www.fiverr.com/s/38bEdVB 

• Like 3

Avoid using "blue tick" and "fiverr logo" on your gig images. It is MISLEADING. 

Country flag isn't also necessary. Buyers don't choose sellers based on their nationality but on the basis of quality of gig and skillset. 

• Like 3

Well I am new seller and I am facing low impression on first week. Is it good? I made 4 gigs but it ranked to about 404 total which include 2 gigs of most impression than others close to 180. 

I want to know 

Should I wait or should I upgrade it ? 

Screenshot_20240716-221004.jpg

Well brother I changed it completely and made the last gig of my account as a new seller and the other gigs are gaining 50 impression initially on first day but other ones are not growing well. The other gigs are gaining 10-20 impression in one day. 

The question is that....

Should I edit it ....wait for days .... Or delete it....????

Well I am new seller on Fiverr and facing low impression and clicks on my gigs. I created maximum 4 gigs and optimize my keywords but i got bad luck in it. Now after 1 week the total impression is 442 while the two gigs are ranking 10-20 impression regularly in three days. 

The question is that should I upgrade it ......wait 30 days ......delete it.....??

What can I do ??

• Like 4
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, savvy_pro11 said:

Bro previously you reply me on other topic that I should not use ticks in my photos that's why I am not gaining impression 

No.

That is NOT why.

Using a blue tick (like on twitter) or the fiver logo is not okay in any case because it makes you seem like you're verified (a pro account, for example) or staff. 

You aren't getting impressions because your profile - and you - need work. Your bio shows that your English isn't the best, but then your descriptions are good (I assume doctored up by AI.) Buyers might avoid people whose profiles are inconsistent. 

Furthermore, have you checked out your competition? Data entry has A LOT of sellers. You need to prove yourself to get more impressions- and work. Waiting won't help either: you need to study, do research and prove your worth. 

• Up 2

4 hours ago, savvy_pro11 said:

What can I do ??

If all your gigs are quite similar (eg reworded "data entry, copy paste") you could try to creating different gigs, where there might be less competition from other sellers but still enough buyers for them.

In one of your gigs:

Gig: I will do excel data entry, web research and copy paste
In the gig description:
Maybe change "Copy Past"
"Data Scraping" is duplicated.

That gig says you have a team of 10 people. Why not ask your team for help checking your gigs/making suggestions about them or what other things you and they could do? Have you not asked any of your team yet?

Another of your gigs' descriptions says "FIRST CONCERN ME THEN HIRE ME". Changing that might help the gig.

Your gig video thumbnails don't fit properly on the image when seen from your profile (the aspect ratio can make it do that). It will show them in a similar way in search.  So changing them so all the text can be seen might help with clicks. eg. you could move the text inwards in your gig video.

Edited by uk1000