Account flagged without reason !

mdmamunrassel

Question

6 answers to this question

1 hour ago, mdmamunrassel said:

I worked five months ago.  Success score 8 and Rating 5★ and everything was 100%.   After these five months there is no work online active more time.  Without reason, my account is flagged! 😭

Reason of account being flagged? From what I see, is it "Feedback Boosting Violation"?

Otherwise contact Fiverr Support and ask for the reason/explanation. Because account related issues cannot be resolved here on the Forum.

• Sad 1

Hi @mdmamunrassel, your account is flagged because it's connected to another blocked account. You should read our ToS, especially the part about multiple accounts, as it can lead to having this account restricted and blocked as well. Hope this helps, good luck 🍀

20 hours ago, mdmamunrassel said:

Worked at fiverr market place for 4 years with success.  If I make a mistake, it's better to give a warning, but why can't it be found by searching the gig?   If someone is flagged, they do not withdraw the flag even after 6 months and there is no work.  We sellers are fed up with you unnecessary activities.  Once I was proud of fiverr, now many sellers like me have started abandoning fiverr. I did it because a seller works hard for a long time to reach a good level and you don't respect his hard work and show a low success score and keep him sitting forever.  How does it rule?   I left fiverr with a heavy heart.😭

Sorry to read you feel like that. You should know that having more than one account is a violation of our Terms of Service, even if the old account is blocked. Let me mention that this account will most probably get restricted and blocked as well.

• Like 1

Worked at fiverr market place for 4 years with success.  If I make a mistake, it's better to give a warning, but why can't it be found by searching the gig?   If someone is flagged, they do not withdraw the flag even after 6 months and there is no work.  We sellers are fed up with you unnecessary activities.  Once I was proud of fiverr, now many sellers like me have started abandoning fiverr. I did it because a seller works hard for a long time to reach a good level and you don't respect his hard work and show a low success score and keep him sitting forever.  How does it rule?   I left fiverr with a heavy heart.😭