What is rank in fiverr community?

sanyi_diriba

Question

So hello everyone,

When i first joined this community i see one badge in my profile it is hi emoji with the text of newbie.

But when i came to realize when i becoming posting questions and other posts My rank become increasing  and it says kinda of 5/14 Contributor. 

So i am confused what is that thing...

• Like 3

4 answers to this question

21 minutes ago, sanyi_diriba said:

So hello everyone,

When i first joined this community i see one badge in my profile it is hi emoji with the text of newbie.

But when i came to realize when i becoming posting questions and other posts My rank become increasing  and it says kinda of 5/14 Contributor. 

So i am confused what is that thing...

Hi @sanyi_diriba, please take a minute to get familiar with our Forum Rules before posting again if you haven't already, to make sure that you avoid violations in the future. Let me just mention that the Forum does not influence your performance, however, it is a great place to learn about all the tips&tricks on how to make this experience amazing. As you become more active here and participate in discussions by responding to other users' posts, you'll get new badges, accumulate points and advance your Forum rank. Hope this helps and good luck 🍀

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, ana_tomy said:

Hi @sanyi_diriba, please take aquote4you minute to get familiar with our Forum Rules before posting again if you haven't already, to make sure that you avoid violations in the future. Let me just mention that the Forum does not influence your performance, however, it is a great place to learn about all the tips&tricks on how to make this experience amazing. As you become more active here and participate in discussions by responding to other users' posts, you'll get new badges, accumulate points and advance your Forum rank. Hope this helps and good luck 🍀

Okay thanks it is so helpfull

• Like 3

In the Fiverr community, "rank" refers to the different seller levels based on their performance and customer satisfaction. New sellers start at the basic level and can advance to Level One, Level Two, and finally Top Rated Seller by completing orders on time, maintaining high ratings, and meeting other rules.

• Like 3