Completed My 1st Order

A long wait has come to an end. 4 months after joining, I completed my 1st order. Thanks to the Almighty, it was an awesome experience, even unexpected.

I was awakened by my son, who asked for ice cream. Right then, I received a message on Fiverr chat. The client shared a screenshot and asked if I could research the process and create a replica. I gladly accepted and requested 3 hours, but the client was in a hurry. Despite the tight deadline, I delivered within 2 hours.

I sent my son with my father to buy ice cream, then grabbed my laptop, sent a custom offer to the client (which he accepted), and started work. I remained responsive via chat and completed the project. When I delivered it, the client's joy at the results was indescribable. All praise to the Almighty!

• Like 14
  • Congrats! 5
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, uchihashahin01 said:

Congratulations on completing your first order! Your dedication and quick response, even amidst personal tasks, truly showcase your professionalism. Balancing family and work can be challenging, but your story is inspiring. Wishing you continued success and many more satisfied clients. Keep up the great work!

thanks for appreciating lines

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, luckmantariq said:

4 months after joining, I completed my 1st order.

Coincidence, but I did got my first order after four months joining fiverr, really glad you sticked throughout this long process, new orders will be coming soon be ready👨‍💻

• Like 8
  • Congrats! 1
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, luckmantariq said:

A long wait has come to an end. 4 months after joining, I completed my 1st order. Thanks to the Almighty, it was an awesome experience, even unexpected.

I was awakened by my son, who asked for ice cream. Right then, I received a message on Fiverr chat. The client shared a screenshot and asked if I could research the process and create a replica. I gladly accepted and requested 3 hours, but the client was in a hurry. Despite the tight deadline, I delivered within 2 hours.

I sent my son with my father to buy ice cream, then grabbed my laptop, sent a custom offer to the client (which he accepted), and started work. I remained responsive via chat and completed the project. When I delivered it, the client's joy at the results was indescribable. All praise to the Almighty!

Congratulations! I would like to share that I received my first order after joining almost 3 months. It's a great start for you. All the best for the future. Enjoy!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Huge congratulations to you on completing your first order! That's a fantastic achievement, especially while juggling the responsibilities of being a mom and taking care of your family. Your hard work and dedication are truly admirable. You're an inspiration to many! Enjoy this moment of pride and celebrate your success. You got this, supermom! 🥳

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Glad to hear your success story. I wanna hear more from you in the near future. By the way, I'm a writer, if you get a big project hoping that we will share our success story together then 😂😍🤩

• Like 2
  • Up 1