My seller account has been flagged for a SEVERE violation of Fiverr policies from a client that made life threats and more disturbing comments.

sgfrfr

Question

I am writing here because I keep getting automated responses from the support page and I'm not sure what to do. Any kind of insight or help on this matter would be appreciated. 

Here’s what happened.

I received a message from a buyer. We spoke, and I was respectful and helpful as we agreed on all the details related to the order. After a couple of days, I messaged the buyer to ask if we were still proceeding with the order as the he has not yet. There was a clear misunderstanding as the buyer expected an offer to be sent initially, but instead of communicating this, he responded with offensive and disrespectful comments, saying things like "Wow, you're not too bright are you?" I responded calmly, stating, "That's not a great way to speak to someone over a misunderstanding. You have not been raised well. Much success." The buyer then crossed all lines and boundaries with extremely inappropriate comments and death threats. (I have attached screenshots from the conversation). The next day I wake up to find my account flagged for severe violation of Fiverr policies.

I understand and acknowledge my mistake in engaging In such conversation but I find it deeply troubling that the buyer, who initiated the disrespect and violated Fiverr’s community guidelines, has not faced any consequences, while my account was permanently disabled over stupid comments that did not come near the disgusting things the buyer has said. Without any warnings. Just Instantly lost all my progress and dedication to the site over the last couple of years. This seems contrary to the principles of fairness and respect that Fiverr stands for.

As a loyal freelancer who has always maintained high standards of professionalism and respect, this decision seems extremely unfair. especially considering the following:

1. My record: In my years of freelancing on Fiverr, I have never had an encounter like this with any of my clients. I strongly encourage a quick review of any of my messages and orders within the Fiverr community.
  2. My Adherence to Guidelines: I have never received a warning nor broke any Fiverr guidelines in the past years of freelancing. My commitment to adhering to Fiverr’s standards has always been a priority.
  3. My Reviews: I have over 120 completed orders and have about 100 reviews. I don't have a single bad review. All my reviews rated over 4 stars and not a single review has a negative comment.
  4. Respectful Conduct: I treat everyone I work with with the utmost respect, ensuring a professional and positive interaction.

As mentioned, I have tried opening tickets and getting help from the support page on this matter but I keep getting the same automated response. I need help. how can I appeal this? Is there anything I can do? 

image.png.8e7ad44f91667373734b20e759711873.png

• Like 1

4 answers to this question

Thank you @wordpresssp for the tag, but unfortunately, there is nothing I can do here. This is for the relevant department to review. 

@sgfrfr Your ticket #11853929 is open and is currently being handled by our Customer Support. They will reach out to you soon. Please refrain from opening additional tickets as it will be difficult to keep up with multiple requests.

We kindly ask you to be patient as we are currently experiencing a high volume of inquiries.

Thank you for your understanding. 

• Like 3
  • Up 1

On 7/12/2024 at 11:01 PM, designdouglas said:

Hi, @sgfrfr I'm sorry to read what happened, I hope you sort things out with Fiverr
But just a heads up, you didn't blurr the clients name in your response to them
Good luck

On 7/13/2024 at 2:43 AM, wordpresssp said:

I think they have taken "Your parents.." line to down your account.

Further @Lena could guide you to resolve your issue.

Hey @Lena, I appreciate your response and I apologize for the Inconvenience, I wasn't aware the case was still being handled. Thank you @wordpresssp for the mention as well! 

• Like 2