What’s your favorite book?

Kesha

Becoming a professional in your field undoubtedly requires a great deal of studying and learning to perfect your craft. If you could prize one book as THE ultimate read or resource for those in your field, which book would you choose and why? 

• Like 2

I likely enjoy "What the Heck is EOS?" because it offers practical, actionable strategies for improving business operations and achieving better results, which aligns with your interest in entrepreneurship or business management.

• Like 2

On 7/23/2024 at 3:39 PM, googleadsspec said:

I likely enjoy "What the Heck is EOS?" because it offers practical, actionable strategies for improving business operations and achieving better results, which aligns with your interest in entrepreneurship or business management.

Thanks for sharing! I have to check that one out. 

Eat that frog. I love it because most of the time i got mad when I received multiple task at a time but now I know how to keep clam and how to start to finish when i received multiple task. 

Edited by nionkhan2020

24 minutes ago, nionkhan2020 said:

Eat that frog. I love it because most of the time i got mad when I received multiple task at a time but now I know how to keep clam and how to start to finish when i received multiple task. 

I love that one! I read it a few years ago and I appreciate this reminder to start applying the principles from that book once again!

• Like 1