Not Getting Impressions and Clicks Despite Creating Attractive Gigs and Being Active

a1_cad

Hi everyone,

I'm a new seller on Fiverr, and I'm facing some challenges with my gigs. Despite putting in a lot of effort to create attractive and well-described gigs, I'm not getting many impressions or clicks. I've made sure to:

• Create eye-catching gig thumbnails and detailed descriptions.
  • Stay online as much as possible to increase visibility.
  • Respond promptly to all messages, even though most of them seem to be scams.

Here's what I've done so far:

1. Optimized My Gigs: I used relevant keywords and detailed descriptions.
  2. Active Presence: I try to be online frequently to catch potential buyers.
  3. Responsive: I reply quickly to messages, although many have been spam.

Despite all this, my gigs are still not getting the visibility I hoped for. Could anyone share some insights or tips on what else I can do to improve my gig impressions and attract genuine buyers? Is there something specific I might be missing?

Thanks in advance for your help!

image.png.7a56a36d3308612e29c43b454f903cd0.png

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone, I'm new to Fiverr and would like to clarify if it's permissible to attach my company portfolio in my profile and when sending proposals to clients. I aim to showcase my work effectively, but my portfolio contains my contact details, and I want to ensure compliance with Fiverr's rules. Your insights would be greatly appreciated!❤️

• Like 3

1 hour ago, a1_cad said:

Hi everyone, I'm new to Fiverr and would like to clarify if it's permissible to attach my company portfolio in my profile and when sending proposals to clients. I aim to showcase my work effectively, but my portfolio contains my contact details, and I want to ensure compliance with Fiverr's rules. Your insights would be greatly appreciated!❤️

Hi there! I would suggest editing your existing portfolio so that it does not include your contact details. If not, it would be against our Terms of Service.

• Like 6

On 7/11/2024 at 10:34 PM, Kesha said:

Hi there! I would suggest editing your existing portfolio so that it does not include your contact details. If not, it would be against our Terms of Service.

got it. thank you for the response.

• Like 2

On 7/2/2024 at 12:09 AM, a1_cad said:

Hi everyone,

I'm a new seller on Fiverr, and I'm facing some challenges with my gigs. Despite putting in a lot of effort to create attractive and well-described gigs, I'm not getting many impressions or clicks. I've made sure to:

• Create eye-catching gig thumbnails and detailed descriptions.
  • Stay online as much as possible to increase visibility.
  • Respond promptly to all messages, even though most of them seem to be scams.

Here's what I've done so far:

1. Optimized My Gigs: I used relevant keywords and detailed descriptions.
  2. Active Presence: I try to be online frequently to catch potential buyers.
  3. Responsive: I reply quickly to messages, although many have been spam.

Despite all this, my gigs are still not getting the visibility I hoped for. Could anyone share some insights or tips on what else I can do to improve my gig impressions and attract genuine buyers? Is there something specific I might be missing?

Thanks in advance for your help!

image.png.7a56a36d3308612e29c43b454f903cd0.png

I did exactly what you did, but my gig impression going on down 

Screenshot_29.png

Screenshot_30.png

Screenshot_36.png

Screenshot_42.png

Hi @Kesha,

Thanks for suggestion on this thread, actually I'm also fetching similar like this but I've also got an incomplete order almost two months ago. Also seeking for his response in inbox for three times asking for requirements but didn't get any response. Otherwise most of the times I got spam and fake buyer knock. Can you give your wise suggestion.... should I need to update my profile or any gig description or anything else....

3 hours ago, nionkhan2020 said:

Hi @Kesha,

Thanks for suggestion on this thread, actually I'm also fetching similar like this but I've also got an incomplete order almost two months ago. Also seeking for his response in inbox for three times asking for requirements but didn't get any response. Otherwise most of the times I got spam and fake buyer knock. Can you give your wise suggestion.... should I need to update my profile or any gig description or anything else....

I too got only spams 😞