New to Fiverr as an SEO

I've been doing Search Engine Optimization for over a decade and I've recently decided to freelance on Fiverr.  So far all my messages have been scams (please add a way to report scam emails!), but I'm optimistic about this working.  I've added 3 gigs and I need to add a couple more, then I'll start advertising on social media.

• Like 18
  • Haha 1
  • Up 1

Welcome to Fiverr! It’s frustrating dealing with scams, but stay optimistic. Be sure to report suspicious messages. Your extensive SEO experience will be valuable here. Adding more gigs and promoting on social media is a great strategy. Best of luck with your freelancing journey!

• Like 10
  • Haha 1

Welcome to the platform! you can block and report spam messages in your inbox.

Press and hold the message on the mobile app / hover over the message to get the "three dot thingy" on the right side where you can get report spam options. 

Good luck!

• Like 9
  • Up 2

• 4 weeks later...

Starting in the SEO world can feel overwhelming, but you're definitely in the right place. It's a great platform to connect with clients and build your skills. When I first jumped into SEO, it was a mix of excitement and confusion. One tip I can share is to focus on delivering value and being responsive to your clients. That helps build trust and leads to repeat business. You should also check out Paul Gordon work; he has some solid insights on SEO strategies that can give you a good foundation. Don't hesitate to reach out to other freelancers for tips and advice. Everyone has been in your shoes at some point!

Edited by hunhelasy
  • Like 6