Why my gig doesn't rank so much! Though I am getting clients from outside and putting them in to Fiverr.

munna477

Hello, I have been sufferings for lack of gig rank. Can you see my gigs and description. I am not understanding is the problem with my gig or anything else. I am not getting so much impression from fiverr. But I am getting clients from outside of fiverr. And I am putting them into Fiverr. They really satisfied with my work but nothing dramatically changing after getting good reviews. Can anyone explain why this happen?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, priyankrani said:

Your gigs share social media platforms. You will see your gig impressions and clicks increase within days. Be active regularly on your fiver account. Best of luck

These impressions are probably coming from sellers who are curious to see what you're doing on Fiverr. Have you had any actual success by sharing your gigs on Socials (actual buyers)? 

And I was right....

I did a very quick search and saw that you're sharing your gigs on Instagram (which is not a bad thing at all). But the thing is, you must understand that your audience is mostly people in your own country who wouldn't hire you for anything. 

The goal is not to get as many impressions and clicks as you can get, but to get them from people who are interested in what you have to offer. 

3 hours ago, munna477 said:

Hello, I have been sufferings for lack of gig rank. Can you see my gigs and description. I am not understanding is the problem with my gig or anything else. I am not getting so much impression from fiverr. But I am getting clients from outside of fiverr. And I am putting them into Fiverr. They really satisfied with my work but nothing dramatically changing after getting good reviews. Can anyone explain why this happen?

From what I saw you're doing well.

Logo design is a saturated market on Fiverr, so it's gonna be a slow progress until you build up some reputation.

Keep doing what you're doing, and try to find other things you can do that are less saturated as well to get clients in through the door. 

You might even be able to convert them into buying logos from you down the line. 

Good luck!

Edited by creative_howl
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, creative_howl said:

These impressions are probably coming from sellers who are curious to see what you're doing on Fiverr. Have you had any actual success by sharing your gigs on Socials (actual buyers)? 

And I was right....

I did a very quick search and saw that you're sharing your gigs on Instagram (which is not a bad thing at all). But the thing is, you must understand that your audience is mostly people in your own country who wouldn't hire you for anything. 

The goal is not to get as many impressions and clicks as you can get, but to get them from people who are interested in what you have to offer. 

From what I saw you're doing well.

Logo design is a saturated market on Fiverr, so it's gonna be a slow progress until you build up some reputation.

Keep doing what you're doing, and try to find other things you can do that are less saturated as well to get clients in through the door. 

You might even be able to convert them into buying logos from you down the line. 

Good luck!

Thank you for your appreciation. Very helpful information. Will apply your tips.