Seller Profile Approval

hmian662

Question

Hi Community,

Few days ago, I received an email for seller profile not approved. I asked About this directly to fiverr, but didn't receive any solution to change the status. Is there any method which can help me to change the status. So that, I can start working.

• Like 6

3 answers to this question

Hi @hmian662, sadly the decision is unlikely to be changed. I see that you've contacted our Customer Support team as well, please wait patiently to hear back from them, and they'll let you know if it's a final decision. Good luck 🍀

• Like 2

After Submitting the query, I received this Answer,

"Hi there,
Thank you for reaching out to us about this issue. We understand you tried to open a Seller profile on Fiverr, and received our response explaining your request wasn't approved.

You're welcome to continue using Fiverr as a buyer.
If there is anything else we can help you with, please let us know
"

Since then I have asked them what the exact issue is. So, that I can resolve it, but I didn't receive any answer from 4 days.

If your seller profile wasn't approved, it's best to check Fiverr's guidelines first. Sometimes, adjusting your profile info or portfolio can help. If you're still stuck, contacting Fiverr Support directly might be the next step. They can provide personalized help to get you up and running. Good luck!