I created custom offer for 5 video edits, and now 1 edit is done, how shall i send the edit, through chat or shall i click on deliver now but i have 4 edits remaining

neerpatel_007

Question

I created custom offer for 5 video edits, and now 1 edit is done, how shall i send the edit, through chat or shall i click on deliver now but i have 4 edits remaining . The total delivery time is 7 days, for 5 edits, but buyers needs to conform 1 edit per day and wants to post. What shall I do, please help anyone

• Like 1

4 answers to this question

Hold on to the one untill all five are done. Then deliver through the deliver button.

If, however, the Buyer is expecting the edits individually, that changes things. Honestly, this kind of order should have been set up as a Milestone order, so that each part could have been done independently. Granted, there needs to be a minimum price to go that route. 

External delivery is only permitted if the files are too large for Fiverr.

• Like 1
  • Up 1

11 hours ago, neerpatel_007 said:

I created custom offer for 5 video edits, and now 1 edit is done, how shall i send the edit, through chat or shall i click on deliver now but i have 4 edits remaining . The total delivery time is 7 days, for 5 edits, but buyers needs to conform 1 edit per day and wants to post. What shall I do, please help anyone

You can send your files through order chat instead of final delivery