Fiverr got my account flagged, I really need help from leaders. How can I get my account live back and started making thousands of sales

dynastyseries

Question

I hope everyone is doing well. I'm reaching out today because I'm facing a significant issue with my account. Recently, my account was flagged, and I haven't make any sales on it yet. This situation is quite disheartening, as I've always strived to provide top-notch services and maintain excellent customer satisfaction.

I'm unsure of the reasons behind the flagging and the resulting impact on my sales. I've reviewed my recent activities and communications, and I believe I've adhered to all Fiverr guidelines.

I would greatly appreciate any advice or insights from fellow sellers who may have experienced something similar. Additionally, any guidance from the Fiverr support team on how to resolve this matter would be incredibly helpful.

Thank you for your support and understanding.

• Like 1
  • Congrats! 1

4 answers to this question

Hello @dynastyseries 

We understand this may be disappointing for you. On the Forum, we are not able to provide answers to all Fiverr account-specific questions, but we can point you in the right direction. These account flags are only able to be addressed by our Customer Support team, or if applicable, your Customer Success Manager. Please know that if you need help from our CS you can open a ticket at https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new or send an email to support@fiverr.com. If you are not satisfied with the explanation provided by our Customer Support, please reach out to your Success Manager.

Thank you for your understanding. 

• Like 1