Can someone Help with fiverr seller account information?

rohaan_ly

Question

I have created my account as a seller, and they asked me to verify my identity. I verified everything and got a notification of approval, so now I can publish my gig. I tried to publish the gig, but then I got a notification that they cannot approve me as a seller at the moment, without any reason or explanation provided.

I'm not sure what happened. I opened a ticket with support, but I'm still waiting for a response.

4 answers to this question

It could have been something you entered in your gig or profile. eg. if you used copied images or a service that wasn't allowed or something like that.

Maybe their system searched the profile image and found it was too similar to an existing image on the web of a 6" Salt Fire bowl lamp and so they might have thought the image wasn't original enough.

24 minutes ago, rohaan_ly said:

Now, can you please assist me in how I can get the seller access?

Just wait until Fiverr customer support respond to your ticket about it and speak to them about it.

You could also speak to staff on the forum about it as there's a few staff members who post here. It might not be possible to change though.

28 minutes ago, uk1000 said:

Just wait until Fiverr customer support respond to your ticket about it and speak to them about it.

You could also speak to staff on the forum about it as there's a few staff members who post here. It might not be possible to change though.

Got it. Thank you sir

• Like 1