Your account has been flagged for a severe violation of Fiverr policies.

umar__services

I hope everyone is doing well.

On February 14th, when Fiverr introduced the new level system, I received a notification stating, "Your account has been flagged for a severe violation of Fiverr policies." When I reached out to customer support, they initially informed me that my account was flagged due to location inconsistencies or a connection to a violation of Fiverr policies. When I asked them to escalate further and explain what this meant, they informed me that "Your account was flagged for being connected to another account that was disabled due to a violation of our policies."

When I requested details about the account connected to mine, they said they couldn't share that information due to privacy reasons. When I asked for the reason behind the association, they reiterated, "Your account was flagged for being connected to another account that was disabled due to a violation of our policies."

I have been working on Fiverr for the past four years and have met all the metrics to be eligible for TOP RATED SELLER status. I always strive to make my clients satisfied and have never received a single bad review in these four years.

I always follow Fiverr's Terms of Service and have never had a single warning on my account. However, there were two instances when Fiverr mistakenly issued warnings to me, but customer support apologized and promptly removed them.

I want to clarify that I have never created multiple accounts as I am aware that it violates Fiverr's policies. I have never contacted any client outside of Fiverr and have always refused to work with those who approached me to do so.

I asked Fiverr to file a counterclaim against the account connected to mine, but I received no reply. I am open to any verification of my ID, devices (my mobile phone and PC) that I use for Fiverr.

Fiverr was my only source of income, and this platform greatly supported me financially and helped me enhance my skills. I have never used any other freelancing platform except Fiverr. I am really worried about what to do next. I have worked tirelessly on Fiverr to build my profile. This AI decision has ruined my whole career and life.

THANK YOU FIVERR FOR EVERYTHING.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Up 1

2 hours ago, umar__services said:

my account was flagged due to location inconsistencies or a connection to a violation of Fiverr policies.

This issue becoming common now, I see several posts regarding this.

2 hours ago, umar__services said:

"Your account was flagged for being connected to another account that was disabled due to a violation of our policies."

Seems you have used public wifi or IP where the account is already disabled. But not sure about that since you are insisting you have only one account, only CS can explain it better. Or @Lena could guide you further if possible. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, wordpresssp said:

Seems you have used public wifi or IP where the account is already disabled. But not sure about that since you are insisting you have only one account, only CS can explain it better. Or @Lena could guide you further if possible. 

No I don't use any public wifi. However if you are with friends and you ask for mobile hotspot... I don't think so it should be an issue. If it's, they should let me know. 

Everytime there is a different explanation. One informed me that they cannot share exact date but they will notify me when Fiverr will unflag my account. Right after her reply they changed their decision and another said you'll never get unflagged. 

One shift manager said that your account is under review and relevant team will inform me through email. After two weeks when I asked for update, another shift manager give same automated reply that "Your account is flagged for being connected to another account...."

Hello again @umar__services 

You probably know by now that we, unfortunately, cannot solve the issues of flagged accounts here on the Forum. Our Customer Support has already given you numerous answers and explanations related to your inquiry. 

We understand this may be disappointing for you, but please be aware that the relevant department made this decision and it cannot be changed. Kindly be advised that we don't have an insight into the review as it was done by our dedicated team. 

If you are not satisfied with the explanation provided by our Customer Support, please reach out to your Success Manager for further assistance.

Thank you for your understanding. 

• Lena locked this topic