Using same internet with room mate

shubhomehedi

Question

6 answers to this question

20 minutes ago, shubhomehedi said:

In my House I am and one of my colleagues and using the same internet and working on Fiverr, is there any problem with it?

as I provide MERN, WP, and others, and my colleagues also provide almost the same services.

under the same network is there any problem?

Yes, Fiverr can detect both accounts are using the same network and may take action. My advice is to use two separate devices and two different networks for each of you.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, design_deluxe said:

Yes, Fiverr can detect both accounts are using the same network and may take action. My advice is to use two separate devices and two different networks for each of you.

we already use separate devices, I have a brother who also provides services on Fiverr, is it logical to use 2 networks in the same house?

2 minutes ago, designelitely said:

It is better to use two different lines(different ISPs) and two different devices for two different accounts!!! Better safe than sorry.

In our country, it's too expensive and difficult to manage a good ISP in my area, already I contacted Fiverr support, let's see what they reply to me. anyway thanks

for this issue, I contacted Fiverr support and mentioned all my point and their support said there is no issue with that. 
Evan from my end I am totally legal and I didn't break any TOS so I just make sure from there end and I got my answer.

thanks all and Fiverr

Arguably it shouldn't be a problem in my opinion. As it's not "unusual" for multiple people to live under the same roof / share the same internet (even device), and work on Fiverr in the same category.

I'd say it should be allowed as long as the "roommates", "brothers", and "wives" can go through some kinda KYC process.

Fiverr might not allow this right now, and find it to be peculiar because of the ingenious methods used by our predecessors to "hack the system".

I would still contact CS and give valid reasons if you're 100% genuine about this.