Anyone having trouble verifying your ID?

jimkernicky

I saw a message last week that I needed to verify my ID even though I started selling last August. I turned off the internet on my phone to reduce my bill when I lost all my clients from the lockdowns (not Fiverr related). So I could not take a picture of the QR code nor click on the link in the text message sent to me. So I just bought a new smartphone. Google does not approve of the Fiverr app so using my camera to take a pic of the QR code did not work. And I can not edit the phone number associated with my account to have the text link sent to my new phone. 

This is so frustrating. It looks like I will only be a seller for 8 more days. Does anyone know how to solve this problem? I would create a new account with my new phone but then I would lose all my reviews and order history.

• Like 1
  • Up 1

3 hours ago, jimkernicky said:

I saw a message last week that I needed to verify my ID even though I started selling last August. I turned off the internet on my phone to reduce my bill when I lost all my clients from the lockdowns (not Fiverr related). So I could not take a picture of the QR code nor click on the link in the text message sent to me. So I just bought a new smartphone. Google does not approve of the Fiverr app so using my camera to take a pic of the QR code did not work. And I can not edit the phone number associated with my account to have the text link sent to my new phone. 

This is so frustrating. It looks like I will only be a seller for 8 more days. Does anyone know how to solve this problem? I would create a new account with my new phone but then I would lose all my reviews and order history.

Hi there! 

I would not recommend resorting to starting a new account. Please reach out to Customer Support and explain the situation to them. They should be able to help you get things resolved. 

• Like 1
  • Up 1