Attachment bug on order pages

wiccancoven

For the sellers using PC, after viewing an attachment that a buyer sends you, such as a JPG or PDF, do you guys have trouble closing it?

Every time I view any attachment on the order pages and click the Back button on the top left corner, the attachment would close but everything else freezes. I cannot scroll or click anything else.

It's getting really frustrating because every time I would view an attachment I would have to refresh the page to get it to respond again. I really hope there is a fix for this.

• Like 1
  • Up 2

It does it on mine browser too with Chrome. Clicking on attachment then clicking the back arrow then stops the page from scrolling down unless I reaload the page.

You could contact customer support at the helpdesk and see if they could get it fixed since it could be a bug (unless it's some browser setting affecting it).

• Like 1

Just now, uk1000 said:

It does it on mine browser too with Chrome. Clicking on attachment then clicking the back arrow then stops the page from scrolling down unless I reaload the page.

You could contact customer support at the helpdesk and see if they could get it fixed since it could be a bug (unless it's some browser setting affecting it).

I am using Edge. So it seems this bug has affected more than one browser. And I already did contact them. Maybe you should contact them too so that they know that many people are being affected by this bug.

• Like 2
  • Up 1

18 minutes ago, wiccancoven said:

Maybe you should contact them too so that they know that many people are being affected by this bug.

Yes I'll probably do that later today. They'll probably tell me delete cookies and cache again like they usually do when asking about things like this  (which will mean logging things back in etc) when it's likely nothing to do with that. It's surprising lots of other people have made tickets about it if it's happening with the main browsers and there are hundreds of thousands of sellers.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, uk1000 said:

Yes I'll probably do that later today. They'll probably tell me delete cookies and cache again like they usually do when asking about things like this  (which will mean logging things back in etc) when it's likely nothing to do with that. It's surprising lots of other people have made tickets about it if it's happening with the main browsers and there are hundreds of thousands of sellers.

Yeah, they'll probably say something like that. But just keep pushing them so that they will try to fix it.

• Like 1
  • Up 1