I need experienced advice to start my business!

mosarof_musa

Question

Hi, This is Mosarof (Expert Full Stack Web Developer).

I have been out of Fiverr for a long time. Without any formality, As an experienced web programmer would like to know what I should do to improve my service. Now I spend a lot of time on Fiverr. Thank you.

My Service:

https://www.fiverr.com/mosarof_musa/develop-php-website-web-application-from-scratch

• Like 4

2 answers to this question

15 minutes ago, mosarof_musa said:

Now I spend a lot of time on Fiverr.

That does nothing. It's like watching paint dry, does that help you generate a good income? Nope.

I am not a programmer myself, but in general you want to study the market and find a niche that's not covered. If you offer the same service as 10000 people when compared to finding a niche with only 10-15 sellers, that will help quite a lot. You should also continue learning and improving, so you can start offering new services. Staying on top of the latest technologies can help too, since you will provide stuff that no one does. In general, try to not copy other people or deliver the same services they do. 

• Like 3

Hi Mosarof,

Welcome back to Fiverr! To improve your service as an experienced Full Stack Web Developer, start by updating your profile to highlight your latest skills and achievements, ensuring your gig descriptions are clear, keyword-optimized, and appealing. Showcase your best work in your portfolio with detailed descriptions and visual examples. Provide excellent customer service by responding promptly and professionally to inquiries, and encourage satisfied clients to leave positive reviews. Stay updated with the latest trends and technologies in web development, set competitive prices, and promote your services on social media and other platforms. Continuously improve your skills through courses and certifications, and network with other freelancers and potential clients to build relationships and increase opportunities. These strategies will help enhance your Fiverr presence and attract more clients. Best of luck!

• Like 2