Get more orders.

akshaykriplani

I just started on fiverr a couple of days back. 

So far i have got 90 impressions and 5 clicks (and 10 spam messages with fake links for order confirmation) 

Can an experienced person help me with tips on how to get orders? 

The problem i see is the limit on minimum order price. I think it makes it difficult for new sellers to compete with top rated or experienced ones since the minimum order price is same. Personally even i would go to a top seller account if the new ones are not offering the service at a lower price. 

Things i have tried till and things i am constantly working on:

1. Clearly communicating what my gig offers through the gig description, FAQs, a professional eye catching thumbnail, not to forget keywords

2. Attempt to offer something additional compared to the rest (but i can't prove it till i get orders)

3. Taking tests to improve my profile

Things i am considering:

I am thinking of mentioning a "full refund on pilot engagement" or "full refund if the customer is not satisfied" phrase - (not really sure the cost i will have to bear in terms of charged)

Please provide any further suggestions or your observations on what has worked for you! Thanks! 

Edited by akshaykriplani
  • Like 9

1 hour ago, akshaykriplani said:

Things i am considering:

I am thinking of mentioning a "full refund on pilot engagement" or "full refund if the customer is not satisfied" phrase - (not really sure the cost i will have to bear in terms of charged)

Avoid this bit completely. Fiverr's algorithm is very sensitive to cancellations, even in cases where it isn't seller's fault at all.

As a new seller, just 1-2 refunds/cancellations can put your gig out of business for life. 

Also, your gig seems to be fine but you can add other gigs with specific services. i.e. data scraping for particular industries or domains. Or gigs which solve commonly occurring business problems or deliver results for very specific data scraping needs for certain industries or customers. 

Edited by priyank_mod
  • Like 7

17 hours ago, priyank_mod said:

Avoid this bit completely. Fiverr's algorithm is very sensitive to cancellations, even in cases where it isn't seller's fault at all.

As a new seller, just 1-2 refunds/cancellations can put your gig out of business for life. 

Also, your gig seems to be fine but you can add other gigs with specific services. i.e. data scraping for particular industries or domains. Or gigs which solve commonly occurring business problems or deliver results for very specific data scraping needs for certain industries or customers. 

Thanks for this! I am definitely planning to create more gigs 🙂

• Like 2