Withdrawal Button Disable

emilie_lanza

Question

Dear Fiverr Support Team,

I'm writing to request your immediate assistance with a withdrawal issue on my Fiverr account, which was previously disabled for 90 days. My username is emilie_lanza and my email address associated with the account is [redacted]

After the 60 days of review the account was disabled for 90days period, I received an email allowing me to withdraw my funds. However, when I attempted to initiate the withdrawal process, I found that the withdrawal button is disabled, preventing me from accessing my earnings, which i only have 7 days to do this, Despite receiving the email stating that I can withdraw my funds, the disabled button is hindering me from doing so. I'm concerned that this issue might cause further delays in accessing my funds, and I kindly request your prompt assistance in resolving this matter.

Please enable the withdrawal button or provide alternative instructions to complete the withdrawal process. I appreciate your help in resolving this issue, and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thank you

2 answers to this question

Hi @emilie_lanza, please read our Forum Rules and Terms of Service before posting again, any further violation will lead to a restricted/blocked account. Any account-related issues can be resolved by the Customer Support team only, so please direct all your questions to them, since here on the Forum we're not a replacement for them. Good luck 🍀