i am not recieving phone verifaction code

vfxstuido

Question

I cannot verify my phone number. because im not recieving any call or message from fiverr to enter 4 digit code there when attaching payment method and when im trying again and again they say that limit reached and you have to wait 24 hours But after 24 hours, it's still not working (about 3 days). I have also informed Fiverr support about this, but I'm not getting any response. Without phone verification, I can't even withdraw my payment. Now what can I do to solve this? Looking for expert help, please help me. 🙏

2 answers to this question

I cannot verify my phone number. because im not recieving any call or message from fiverr to enter 4 digit code there when attaching payment method and when im trying again and again they say that limit reached and you have to wait 24 hours But after 24 hours, it's still not working (about 3 days). I have also informed Fiverr support about this, but I'm not getting any response. Without phone verification, I can't even withdraw my payment. Now what can I do to solve this? Looking for expert help, please help me. 🙏

Hello @vfxstuido 

Please find more information on this link Verifying your account using your phone and follow the steps from the article. Perhaps you will come across some troubleshooting solutions.

Someone from our Customer Support team will contact you soon. We are just asking you to be please patient as we are currently experiencing a high volume of inquiries. 

Thank you for your understanding.