Bank Information requirements

asad_mushtaq09

Question

Hi, I'm a new user, i crated a gig and i think it was approved as it was shown active but then i received a message from customer service that i have to provide bank information within 24 hours if i want to not get my account suspended...my question was do i have provide Bank information immediately, because I don't have a bank account right now.

1 answer to this question

32 minutes ago, asad_mushtaq09 said:

i crated a gig and i think it was approved as it was shown active but then i received a message from customer service

Fiverr customer support don't message people in the Fiverr inbox. If they're asking in the inbox for you to enter your bank info then it's a scam.

You can check the user's info - they most likely only joined very recently like this month. Anyone can change their display name to "Support Fiverr" or "Support". Fiverr still doesn't seem to stop them. Their username might just be something like "id" and then a random number.

Don't give your bank info. Don't click their links or scan any QR codes sent in the inbox. There's 3 dots on the top right of the message where you can click to report the message to Fiverr.

Edited by uk1000