inbox problems

jasontan629

Question

hi, yesterday i reicived some messages from buyer. he asked for an email to pay it first, i gave it and they said that he will discuss it later, i waited for him but because i felt sleepy so i gave up and go to bed. after i woke up i cant contact them, it says "this contact can no longer be contacted". so, what should i do ? he already paid it, but i cant contact him anymore ..

5 answers to this question

Just now, jasontan629 said:

hi, yesterday i reicived some messages from buyer. he asked for an email to pay it first, i gave it and they said that he will discuss it later, i waited for him but because i felt sleepy so i gave up and go to bed. after i woke up i cant contact them, it says "this contact can no longer be contacted". so, what should i do ? he already paid it, but i cant contact him anymore ..

Hi too

Why did you share your email address when you already know that sharing personal details on Fiverr is strictly prohibited on Fiverr? You won't be able to contact that buyer anymore as Fiverr might have banned that account because it was a scam. 

You have been on Fiverr since July 2023 and still you don't know about the rules on Fiverr? Read TOS again.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, jasontan629 said:

he already paid it, but i cant contact him anymore ..

How did the buyer pay for the Gig? Let me mention that your account might get restricted as well, since you've violated our Terms of Service. You might only get a warning at first, and hopefully, there'll be no additional violations in the future. Good luck 🍀