Can I create two accounts using two computers in the same category on the same Wi-Fi network?

muzakkirasif

Question

6 answers to this question

58 minutes ago, muzakkirasif said:

I want to create two Fiverr accounts using two computers for the same service, but I'm not sure if this violates Fiverr's rules. Could you explain it?

Why do you want to create another Fiverr account when you have not gotten a single order yet on the current one?

If you really want to get your accounts banned then go ahead. After that, don't ask questions here that why my account got banned etc. 🙏

Kindly read TOS again: https://www.fiverr.com/legal-portal/legal-terms/terms-of-service (Abuse & Spam: Multiple Accounts)

• Like 2

8 hours ago, priyank_mod said:

And, you're the ONLY person who would be operating and taking orders on both accounts??

No, one of my brothers, we're both living in a room, and we are using the same WiFi network.

• Up 1

6 hours ago, muzakkirasif said:

No, one of my brothers, we're both living in a room, and we are using the same WiFi network.

Hi there! Having two separate accounts in the same household is ok but be advised that it may trigger a violation if both accounts offer the same services. 

• Like 3