My Fiverr Account Hacked, someone sent spams on my account that result My Account Flagged and Disable username:habiburrahmaan

habiburrahmaan

Question

3 answers to this question

3 hours ago, habiburrahmaan said:

My Fiverr Account Hacked, someone sent spams on my account that result My Account Flagged and Disable username:habiburrahmaan

Hi there, sorry to read this was the case with your account. This 'Restricted' status is there for the ongoing review of your account. If the account is hacked, it cannot be active at the time until the issue is resolved. Our Customer Support team has all the info needed and they'll be happy to help with this. You should know that if you keep creating new tickets, you'll get the same first response with all the instructions and additional info provided. This is an ongoing ticket #11727877 and all other tickets were merged and closed, so please respond to that one only, instead of creating a new ticket with every response.

You should also read more about how to secure your account better, maybe add a two-factor authentication. You can find out more about it here. Hope this helps and good luck 🍀

1 hour ago, habiburrahmaan said:

Sorry to hear about your bad experience. Kindly contact Fiverr Support immediately so that they can help you with your issue.

• Like 1