Order for new seller

11 hours ago, donnovan86 said:

You had a boost as a new seller. Eventually, that wore off, and if you don't really obtain orders, or if you had a bad private review, your gig will have fewer and fewer impressions.

As for the dude saying to stay active on the forum and Fiverr. It won't do anything. Create a gig that's different, unique, something that no one in your niche offers, or one that has fewer competitors. Because I will say, the stuff you are offering is very generic.

"if you don't really obtain orders, or if you had a bad private review, your gig will have fewer and fewer impressions."

=> He had 3 successful orders, it has no impact? I am a new seller and I also had 3 successful orders last week with 5 star reviews, but now my gig impression and clicks are decreasing. Besides waiting and hoping for luck, I don't know what else to do to get customers.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, chuoichien1102 said:

I am a new seller and I also had 3 successful orders last week with 5 star reviews

Well, Fiverr also compares us with others in the same category. Since you haven't sold stuff in 3 years and you barely had 3 reviews, that won't make a huge dent. It also doesn't help that all reviews are from the same person, either. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, donnovan86 said:

Well, Fiverr also compares us with others in the same category. Since you haven't sold stuff in 3 years and you barely had 3 reviews, that won't make a huge dent. It also doesn't help that all reviews are from the same person, either. 

I understand what you say, so the conclusion is that currently new sellers like us have no choice but to wait for luck. Because once no one contacts us, we will never have the opportunity to show the quality of our service.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, chuoichien1102 said:

Because once no one contacts us, we will never have the opportunity to show the quality of our service.

You can't just rely on Fiverr to market your services. You have to try and promote them yourself, focus on finding the ideal customer. And yes, sticking just with Fiverr and waiting is not going to bring success. Expand to multiple platforms, if you can.

• Like 1
  • Up 1