Spam only

secrettea

Question

Good morning,
I set up my profile and first gig yesterday. Since then I received around thirty spam messages and even the ones that don’t look like spam don’t seem legit. Every profile contacting me is empty and has been set up only recently. Is this normal at the beginning of the account? It’s very disturbing and it will be complicated for me to see when there is a real buyer or not (and it’s kind of time consuming and stressful too).

Thank you for your help

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 answers to this question

So, in less than 24 hours I received 83 spam messages. Some of them seemed really real at the beginning or even a message from a fake fiverr support. I am mentally exhausted. I clearly did not come on here to feel harassed like that.

Does it get better?

• Up 1

23 hours ago, secrettea said:

Is this normal at the beginning of the account?

Depends on the category that scammers are targeting as well, I started 4 days ago, I received just 1 spam asking to contact outside the platform but I know the pain of this outside Fiverr :
yExDiTP8gO.png.4978edd8d392d7c32fa9f211cb7846a7.png

I see you're in translation, I'm in websites maintenance, most of them will avoid my category because they know well we help website owners with spam messages.