Fiverr automatically delivers. buyer says give me my money back

After making the sample according to the buyer's requirement, the sample was accepted and after I finished the work completely, the buyer did not come online for three to four days, then the fiber was delivered automatically. What can I do if the buyer says that the job is not done right and he wants a refund?

• Like 4
  • Sad 4

11 hours ago, fatimaturzohora said:

After making the sample according to the buyer's requirement, the sample was accepted and after I finished the work completely, the buyer did not come online for three to four days, then the fiber was delivered automatically. What can I do if the buyer says that the job is not done right and he wants a refund?

You can try and contact the customer service of Fiverr and ask them to guide you in the right direction in handling the situation. Make sure to be polite and amicable with the client.

• Like 3

We had to cancel this order

Unfortunately, we had to cancel this order and return the money to iamskyemedia. For all your questions, contact our Customer Support.
---------------------
I know very well that talking to customer care will do no good. Fiverr gives priority to buyers over sellers

• Like 2

7 hours ago, fatimaturzohora said:

We had to cancel this order

Unfortunately, we had to cancel this order and return the money to iamskyemedia. For all your questions, contact our Customer Support.
---------------------
I know very well that talking to customer care will do no good. Fiverr gives priority to buyers over sellers

So the buyer claimed that the job was not done properly and Fiverr agreed after reviewing it. Yet your takeaway is "no fair, they favor buyers?"  Not even a thought about your product quality? Are you suggesting that Fiverr chose to also lose their 20% because you did such a good job?  Interesting. 

• Like 4
  • Confused 1
  • Up 1

So… you submitted an order that the buyer did not review nor accept as final (and the 3-day grace period passed), then it got auto-accepted without being reviewed or seen by the buyer, and now you want to keep the money? It’s an un-reviewed order. This means buyer did not review nor accept it as final and complete. Did you offer a revision when they came back? What were the actions you took to resolve client satisfaction when you realized what had happened? 

• Like 2