I stay online on Fiverr 24 hours a day, but I'm not getting orders or clicks.

differenttheme

Question

7 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, differenttheme said:

Who told you to become a Robot? Staying online all the time has nothing to do with the orders or anything as it's useless. If you could improve your gig galleries then it would be better.

1 minute ago, touhidroney said:

I stay online on Fiverr 24 hours a day, but I'm not getting orders or clicks

Why are you copying the same question asked by OP already? Are you a Robot too? You are a Digital Marketing Expert too then have you ever tried to utilize your skills for your own gigs? If not, then start doing it.

• Like 1
  • Up 2

Enhance and refine your gig like a professional, consider using attention-grabbing gig images. If possible, incorporate a video into your gig. Optimize your gig description and title with keywords relevant to your services. Lastly, ensure that you remain active on Fiverr and participate in the forum discussions. Hopefully, you will receive an order soon if you follow these.

Edited by mdismailfahim

On 6/6/2024 at 5:01 PM, smartdezigns said:

Who told you to become a Robot? Staying online all the time has nothing to do with the orders or anything as it's useless. If you could improve your gig galleries then it would be better.

Why are you copying the same question asked by OP already? Are you a Robot too? You are a Digital Marketing Expert too then have you ever tried to utilize your skills for your own gigs? If not, then start doing it.

Absolutely right. Rather make your account SEO optimized that can attract the target clients.