How do i grow my new account that was previously deranked for 3 months....

ellaessay

I am a level 1 seller i have a total of 250 impressions and I don't see the gigs growing...i have used the right key words is there any other way of increasing my impressions? Tips advise all welcome 

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, ellaessay said:

I am a level 1 seller

Are you sure that you are a Level 1 seller because I cannot see that on your profile? 

Definitely, your gigs won't grow because you have not added anything in your gig galleries except your own photo? Show some proof there if you really have 5 years of experience. 

Work on your gig descriptions (all gigs) as well.

Do one thing: Your niche is super competitive so do research regarding it on Fiverr and observe how other sellers are offering their services (note: do not copy them, just observe).

• Like 6
  • Up 1

18 hours ago, smartdezigns said:

Are you sure that you are a Level 1 seller because I cannot see that on your profile? 

Definitely, your gigs won't grow because you have not added anything in your gig galleries except your own photo? Show some proof there if you really have 5 years of experience. 

Work on your gig descriptions (all gigs) as well.

Do one thing: Your niche is super competitive so do research regarding it on Fiverr and observe how other sellers are offering their services (note: do not copy them, just observe).

Thanks alot for these insights i will definitely implement the recommended changes and observe how that translates to impressions and job requests 

On 6/5/2024 at 1:31 PM, collinsconsult said:

Do keyword research by looking at the top performing gigs and TRSs in your niche. Use those keywords to update your gig title, image, tags and description. 

Good luck 

Thanks alot i will definitely implement this and expect results