Does level 1 badge really matters? Is it beneficial

Guest perfectwork25

Question

Guest perfectwork25

Hello everyone,

I am going to recieve level 1 badge soon but I am not really happy currently as I had few problems in my profile and my best performing gig was wrongly deleted by Fiverr (that was the gig which was getting me orders) now I have created a duplicate new gig but it's impressions are very down. Will my gig's performance improve once I get level 1 badge, is level 1 badge beneficial by any ways or not?

1 answer to this question

1 hour ago, perfectwork25 said:

Will my gig's performance improve once I get level 1 badge, is level 1 badge beneficial by any ways or not?

Getting a badge doesn't directly improve the impressions or performance of your gig. There are multiple factors involved, so it's hard to give a definitive answer. But looking at how the algorithm functions, it can even make things more difficult after getting promoted to a new badge.  

Since Fiverr evaluates your performance and success score by comparing it with your competitors in your category, so if you're a New Seller, it would be easier (not really easy, but at least a bit easier than other levels) for you to dominate your niche, since most of your fellow sellers will be low-quality sellers, spammers, scammers, etc. (since this is how the marketplace is flooded).

By getting promoted to Level 1, Level 2, or Top Rated, you will start competing with more skilled, more experienced, and more passionate people, which will be harder to compete with. So, no, getting promoted doesn't necessarily improve your sales.

In fact, you will find multiple topics on the forum where sellers stated that things were going very well on their end, but after getting promoted, impressions dropped (which could be due to the reason I stated above).

• Like 2